Friday, November 7, 2008

couch and surf

France, night

I am smiling! I am seriously smiling! After many "down" post, I thought that it was fair to just write something positive too and since I just spent a really nice evening out with a lot of new people met through internet ((!!!!!!! for my opinion about meeting people trough internet!!!!), but I still have some prejudice about dating through internet I have to admit), I felt I have to post this news here.

I especially met three nice girls (plus the one of yesterday, so they are now four) who asked me to do things together, meet for a coffee, tea, go to see movies together....it was so nice! it was also a good training, because we all tried to speak French since we are in France. It was definitively a good evening and a good experience!

From now on every nice person I will meet in this way I feel I have to keep thanking La Femme for her advice.

PS. I also decided, this week end no work for me!

6 comments:

Piccola said...

After reading your blog for sometime now, I can truly say that I am happy for you. I hope you enjoy more good times with your new found friends. :)

fromtheworld said...

Thanks! I really hope that this is just the beginning of some nice friendship! In any case, for now, I just enjoy every single moment like yesterday evening or the evening before.

La Femme said...

I am so happy that you enjoyed your couch surfing experience!!! It is fantastic, and I am sure that you will meet many more new friends from all over the world.

VioletSky said...

yes, no work. just more fun for you!

fromtheworld said...

So far, it is a great experience! A lot of the people I met friday already wrote me asking to meet this week end and do something together!!! so, thanks again!

Anonymous said...

If you come to Berlin?
let me know I host you :-)
http://www.couchsurfing-host.com/