Sunday, November 2, 2008

comics Lucca 2008

France, morning

I survived to the night and so did my apartment. I didn't find water in the bathroom, so fortunately the rain didn't pass the walls yet. Now we have a 51 km/h wind. Yesterday was "only" 40 km/h. It may be that if a child or a cat or something light go out is going to flew away.


My mom just sent me some funny picture of the comics in Lucca. Every year, around this time, in Lucca there is a big festival for the Comics. I am not sure if it is the larger in Europe, but it is a pretty big event and it is extremely cool. People are dressed like characters from the comics and then there is a parade, show, comics to buy (especially the really old ones), to sell. It is cool. The costumes they wear are amazing! so well done! There are people coming from all Italy and Europe to see the event. In terms of comics, I am addicted to Calvin & Hobbes.

No comments: