Tuesday, November 25, 2008

and I bought another book

France, evening

If I have an addiction, or I should say one of my addictions, is to buy books. I cannot enter in a book shop and get out without a book. I mean, I can, but it is really really hard. So, even if now I am already busy reading three different kind of books, I couldn't resist to buy "Twilight".....many people wrote or told me nice things about this book that I absolutely wanted to read it. I guess I will start it in a couple of weeks. Of course, I will not go to see the movie, otherwise all the surprise of the book would be gone!

For tonight, instead of reading any book, I should just try to find the motivation of working in my presentation for tomorrow. It has to be in French....I think I would have problems to give my presentation in Italian, since I know the technical terms only in English, but at least it would be my mother language...but in French.....it is going to be interesting....

No comments: