Thursday, November 20, 2008

my man side

France, evening

I am sick. I wrote this already a couple of times. I don't have fever, I just cough like crazy. Plus, I seem a transvestite. If someone talk to me without seeing me (let's say on the phone), I have now this deep voice characteristics of a) a wild man (at least in my imagination) b) someone who smokes a lot c) case a)+ case b)....

In any case, it is not something you would like to hear anyway....And it is at least since three days that I am carrying around this voice...Yesterday, I even scared a guy who came to the office to ask me to go to the a coffee with the others....

Today I am also dressed in pink...it doesn't really go with my voice....

PS. I was planning to go for a run tomorrow...I am not that it is a good idea...

2 comments:

Cycling Goddess said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Don't go out for a run, concentrate on resting and getting better, if that can happen while they fix your apartment.

fromtheworld said...

I would like so much to go running...since I went a few days ago, I feel so motivated!!! But yes, it is wiser to wait to get better