Tuesday, November 18, 2008

shit

France, afternoon

Shit! I just heard that I did not get one of the grants I applied to. This means that in a less than a year I will have to move again.
My mood is under my shoes now.
Plus, I have to start thinking about where to go next. I am so tired of moving around the world every year and starting a life in another place again. If someone now tells me how cool it is to move and start a life again every year in a different place, I am going to kill this person, I promise!

PS. I can believe it. I just found out (1 hour after I received the news) that it may be that there has been a mistake in the results...I will know more about it tomorrow...maybe there is still some hope!!!! maybe....

5 comments:

GlitterVictim said...

Pensa che io invece sono stufa del contrario e cioè di essere sempre ferma nello stesso posto. Mi sembra che la vita mi scorra accanto mentre io sto ferma e la guardo passare.

fromtheworld said...

appunto, una via di mezzo sarebbe l'ideale. Ma perche' stai sempre ferma nel solito posto? sai quante persone ad un certo punto si sono fermate e si sono prese un po' di tempo lontano dalla routine? non e' poi cosi' negativo anche se ammetto spaventa!

Portlandier said...

good luck!

La Femme said...

I love that saying: My mood is under my shoes!

Brilliant

x

fromtheworld said...

MissB- thanks. I keep hoping.

La Femme- uh, did I just make up this saying? maybe I directly translate it from an Italian saying....