Saturday, November 1, 2008

orange alarm

France, afternoon

I just came back from shopping and because my mood was a bit mmmmmm (meaning not that good), I bought a lot of "schifezze" (meaning not really healthy things), which may be not that good for my organism, but for sure they are good for my mood....as I can't improve my mood indulging in chocolate, because I don't like it, I decided to go for some chinese stuff, including the crab chips!!! :-) so good and so unhealthy!!!

I have been told that today we have here an orange alarm, meaning that this wind and the bad weather is nothing and that tonight we will have even stronger wind and a thunderstorm. The "orange" risk level means that it is suggested to not go outside tonight. I hope that my apartment will survive to it and that I will not have water dropping in the bathroom from the walls...If I will be not blogging tomorrow, you will know why then...

No comments: