Tuesday, November 4, 2008

change of scenario

France, morning

I am at work, with no desire of doing anything. After being told that I am ugly the other day, now my ex-boss decided to keep beating me up saying that my written English is horrible, wondering how I can have gotten a PhD and generally treating me like an idiot.

I think that this is the right moment to take a break. A break from emails, from internet, from blogging, for bad things, from sadness, from all the people who strongly try to make me feel miserable (which is not that difficult considering my not-self confidence)...So, I think I will be not blogging too much in the next days and I am also thinking of taking some days of holidays.

Beside, I am sick again with a flu :-(

2 comments:

La Femme said...

Your ex-boss sounds like a complete dick head! Do not put up with that sort of treatment, or he will keep doing it. Can you report him to somebody??

fromtheworld said...

My ex-boss is a she...and no, unfortunately I can report to somebody. I just have to hope that our working collaboration will end soon!