Sunday, November 16, 2008

my neighbour and his carreer

France, afternoon

My neighbour is probably dreaming to became a famous rock singer. This is probably why since an hour is practicing the same piece of the same crappy song. The song is quite bad, plus when he sings, it sounds like he is vomiting in the microphone. Of course he needs a microphone, so that the entire building can listen to his performance. I think his girlfriend left in the early afternoon. I got the impression that she doesn't like the way her boyfriend sings either, since she always escapes before his acoustic performances. Of course, while he is practicing his singing skills, I am at home, in the apartment next to him, separated by just a fake wall, trying to concentrate and work.....

Should I ring his bell, be rude and tell him that he can stop singing and give up his dreams considering that he quite sucks in that?
I know, it would be quite bad...poor guy...maybe I can stop working for a bit and go for a walk...

2 comments:

Portlandier said...

Place has thin walls like this too and my neighbor thinks she is a opera singer but she's really bad!

fromtheworld said...

Oh lovely artistic neighbors.....we are so lucky!