Saturday, November 8, 2008

early morning

France, morning

Last night I couldn't sleep that well. Even if I had a lovely evening, once I got back home, I got into the working mood and I couldn't find a way to think about something else. Thus, I couldn't sleep. This morning I woke up really early (6.15 am). I like to sleep in and then relax in bed for a bit.
But this morning, I woke up, had a shower, breakfast and then out. There were not too many people outside yet and the day was promising. A bit cold, but carrying the promise of being a nice sunny day. There were a few people running and everything was going really slow and it feels like I was watching a movie in slow motion. I saw the sunrise and I liked it. I, for a moment, just enjoyed the moment, slowly. It is saturday today and I decided that I will not work this week end. My work is ruining my health. I don't sleep and I have different small annoying health problems every single day, from skin rush to flu. And I am sure, this has something to do with the lack of sleep and especially the too much stress.

So, this morning I slowed down. And I want to keep doing that for at least all this week end. Of course, when I saw those few people running in the morning, I thought that the early morning is so nice, when not too many people are outside and everything looks slow and special that I promised to myself to go running in the morning, at least some mornings, starting next week.

I already know that I can't make it, I am not a morning person, I am more of a howl, but I still like the idea. And maybe once, if I will wake up as early as today, I could even do it.

Have a good, slow, enjoyable week end everyone!

PS. To not have the temptation to just "do something" or "finish something" for work, I will make sure to spend as less time as possible in front of my computer this week end....

No comments: