Sunday, November 2, 2008

sunday

France, lunch time

Horrible weather outside and I am inside my apartment working. It doesn't even look like it is a sunday. I need a break. I need some holidays. I hope to be done soon with this stupid paper I have to write and to be able to take the deserved break. Then the other coauthors will fight among themselves, since it is quite hard to make everyone happy.

The weather is so awful.....Now I would love to not be so lonely and enjoy the outside rain and wind just being inside a warm place drinking a tea and chatting with a friend or even better a boyfriend :-) ... I think I will hit the gym later, if the wind doesn't flew my away. I can't believe this weather...I wanted to put a link to the live webcam so that who read here can have an idea of this amazing weather, but of course the webcam is not working. Maybe it flew away too with the wind....

PS. can I be scared of this weather even if I am not a child anymore??? it looks really really bad...I hope that the internet connection and the phone will keep working even with this bad weather. I don't think I ever seen anything like this. Maybe I should switch the computer off and just stay inside and read and wait for the weather to possibly improve.

No comments: