Saturday, November 1, 2008

not my day

France, lunch time

After being told by a friend that someone told her how ugly I am, now I saw that the yellow humid spot that I found last week in the bathroom became with the late rain and the strong wind an entire yellowish humid wall (the wall is supposed to be white). I wrote again an email to the agency that rent me the apartment and I hope they will send me someone sooner than later. When I went there last week they asked me to sign an official declaration and they told me that they would have sent someone as soon as possible. This was last wednseday. I didn't see anyone yet. And I really hope that someone will come because it looks like it is getting just worse and worse.

It is so annoying...

2 comments:

Piccola said...

Wow. I am speechless about what those people said about you and that your friend told you. I think what is ugly, is that they would say something like that. They don't know you so how can they form an opinion just like that? If somebody said that to me about one of my friends, I would defend them and I wouldn't tell my friend because those other peoples opinion means shit, so why hurt my friend for what some ignorant fools think? True beauty comes from within. I have known many people who are physically beautiful, but are ugly inside.
Please don't let this affect you. Those people are nothing and no one to you, so don't worry about it. I find that when people have to say something to insult someone they know nothing about, it's because of jealousy or envy. They are just waiters, so be confident in the fact that in the career ladder of life, they are the shit under your shoes, and find comfort in the fact that you would never treat someone like that.

I hope they fix the mold problem for you soon. It's unhealthy to breathe that in.

fromtheworld said...

Hi Piccola, thanks for your comment. What hurt me and upset me is not what these people said as a concept, because come on, none finds everyone else attractive, but the word they used "fea" is spanish as you know is a strong thing to say, as ugly in English. Unattractive is one thing, but ugly, fea is another. The thing that hurt me most is anyway that a friend called me to tell me this and laughing about it, like if it was a nice funny story to tell. If someone says something mean about someone of my family or a friend or even about someone I know, I would defend this person with all my energies and for sure I would NOT tell to my friend if someone said something negative about him/her. Seriously, I am not upset at all at them for what they said about me. It is their opinion and I can live with that. But which kind of person is this friend to tell me this as if it was extremely funny? And beside, as a start, why did they need to talk about me in such a way and she didn't even stop them from saying that?
Thanks a lot for the support, also about my apartment!