Friday, October 31, 2008

small plants

France, evening

I was supposed to go to the gym, but I got home so tired that I could go to bed right now. So, instead of going to the gym, I decided to relax now, read a bit, eat some take away (yes, I know, really healthy) and then go out with a friend later....

Really windy here. I got home and I found a surprise. The wind is so strong that the two small plants that I had on my window (on the outside of my window) they are now gone. I guess they flew away....I hope they didn't end up on someone's head! My little cute plants.......I will have to buy new ones and maybe this time put them inside my apartment! But gosh, both of them...could have at least one of them survived to the strong wind? even if I will go downstairs to look for them, if they fell for 4 floors, I am not sure of what it remains of them...

PS. Happy Halloween. I am so tired that I look like an old witch, so I don't even need a costume tonight.

No comments: