Saturday, October 25, 2008

The rug and I

France, evening

I went to Ikea and I left with my new rug. I felt a bit like the Dude in The big Lebowski...I was on the tram with my Ikea rug and I couldn't remove from my mind the dude, the movie and the rug. I hope that none is going to come to my apartment to pee on my rug.

PS. The rug is nice. Not colorful enough like I hoped, but nice, soft and warm.
PPS. If you haven't seen the big Lebowski, it is about time you watch it!
PPPS. I am loking forward to the new movie of the Coen brothers. They told me it is on the style of the big Lebowski. It still didn't come out here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hated their new movie. That's just like my opinion man.

-Scott

fromtheworld said...

My mom didn't like it either. But you know, Malkovich is playing in there, so I can't miss it!

fromtheworld said...

The Big Lebowski is such a great movie...I saw it I don't know how many times...it is silly, the sense of humor is weird, and it is just super-cool (I am sure that this is not an English word)!