Wednesday, October 15, 2008

no spinning tonight

France, evening

I wanted to go home earlier from work today. Instead, I am still here. I wanted to go to spinning to relax and get some distraction. Instead, nothing. Today has been a tough day, with not enough sleep last night, tears and a crappy half of the morning. The morning started with me stopping by at small supermarket to buy some water. I was by bike, so since I bought two bottles, I asked to the guy if he had a plastic bag. And his answer was: "not because they break"....ok, which kind of answer is this? do you have the plastic bags or not? No, he didn't anyway. And the reason why he doesn't have plastic bags anymore is because they break. This is what he explained to me......well, I guess it depends on what you put in there...I left the shop, jumped on my bike and biked to work balancing the two bottles of water. I am glad I didn't end up to be run over by a car.....

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Hopefully. Now, I will go home, prepare something to eat and then watch some episodes of sex and the city. At least that is relaxing!!!

PS. I don't believe in horoscopes, but sometimes I read them out of curiosity...the one of today is quite interesting considering my general mood...sorry, it is in Italian

Il giorno fa sempre parte di quelli che andrebbero vissuti con attenzione per evitare qualche trappola. Non farti inutilmente cattivo sangue, come tutte le cose di questo mondo anche gli aspetti disarmonici non sono eterni

No comments: