Saturday, October 18, 2008

with the head in the clouds

France, morning

Yesterday evening I went food shopping. I came back from work, eat an orange and got out again. As I wrote already in some other entries, I don't know why, but most of the times when I eat something I end up dropping food on myself. Yesterday was the orange. I put some water on all the orange spots on my sweater, went to brush my teeth and by the time I got out of my apartment (10 seconds later), I already forgot that I had water spots all over my sweater. I realized that only when I was already close to the supermarket. I don't want to know what people thought seeing me walking around in my sweater with water spots on it.

This morning, I quickly went downstairs to buy a baguette for breakfast. I was in my gym comfy suit, with dirty hair (I still didn't wash them) and a sleepy face.

I came back and I thought on my grandmothers. Both of them would never leave the house without being perfectly dressed, with the hair at their best, perfume and make up. My sister is like that too. Me instead, I have my own whatever style. If I have a date (well, if I still remember what a date is) or something important, then I dress up. In my daily life I just like to play with clothing and colors depending on my mood and for quick things I use the whatever style, which may well be my awful house clothing.

PS today is going to be hard. I got some distance from two important people of my life, exactly to try to put my life back on track again and not being passive. But the week ends are hard. Good I booked the facial and that I have some good books to read and the weather is nice.

1 comment:

Piccola said...

Oops, I meant Breaking Dawn