Monday, October 27, 2008

release

France, afternoon

Such a release feeling!!! I got more wasting my time emails today from my collaborator today. Of course my ex-boss felt the need of saying something on his defense and so after two years in which both of them have been walking over me in every possible way, including postponing this work and so on, today I reacted. Apparently quite bad since my ex-boss wrote me an email with "tone it down"...Now, I am trembling because I always try to be polite, fair and extremely patient in my work and since patient is not one of my quality it honestly costs me a lot to not explode every single time. But today I was really, really sick of this bossy behavior. Just because someone is your boss is also automatically allowed to make you feel like shit, like an incompetent no matter how much you work, no matter how much everything can be hard for you. No, you are just shit because I think so and I am the boss.

I hate so much this attitude and of course, every time someone chose the hard way, the risk is really really high. So, I walking on an electric line basically now....But I am so so tired of having to be always submitted to my ex-bosses mood (yes, even if they are ex-bosses, they still have a lot of power over me apparently!)...

PS the problem of getting so pissed off is that is not that good for my health...at least if I react once in a while I release the frustration. How can some people just ignore when they are bossed around?
PPS I can't believe it. As a monday, it is pretty tough...I also have a problem with the apartment. I hope it is not going to rain in my bathroom, because before someone come to even look at it, I have to contact a lot of different people and sign a lot of different things....argggggggggggggggggggggggggg

No comments: