Sunday, October 19, 2008

slowly

France, lunch time

Slowly, I get to know the area where I live better. This morning, for the first time after almost 4 months that I live here, I went to look for the open market near downtown. I found it. It is rather small (it seems that on saturday there is a nicer one just 3 minutes from my building), but nice. I bought two small plants (since an apartment without plants looks sad) to put on my window. They are cute....can I use "cute" for plants???
I also bought some Lapsang tea, that I am now enjoying while I am reading my book. I am quite lazy today.....
I just need a terrarium with at least an animal and my apartment would start to look warmer....I miss not having pets, but with all this moving across the world (one year here, one year there), how can I have animals with me? :-(

PS. I have a sharp pain in my back/left shoulder and I have no idea how I got it...I think I am really getting old...if I don't exercise regularly, all the stress just reveals itself with sharp back pains....time to hit the gym or go for a run.....and I am also in pms......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I hate pms...............

No comments: