Sunday, October 26, 2008

how can I wait till tomorrow?

France, evening

I was quite bored today and it was good that I went out for a long walk. I discovered more things about this place, I found an English pub where apparently foreigners meet (and so maybe I can manage to meet someone there) and I got an ice-cream (and immediately got sick after eating it). I tried as much as I could to keep my mind and myself busy.
How can you just calmly wait the next day when you are waiting for something? It doesn't matter what this something is, being the results of an exam, a doctor appointment, a work meeting, a date, whatever important thing you know in advance that will happen tomorrow...how can I just sit here and wait till tomorrow? I am not patient and I have an amazing imagination with the tendency to imagine always only the worst scenarios...so, for me waiting for something is just a hell....
I have to find out what to do to get to tomorrow morning in a fairly normal, quite relaxed way.....pfffffffffffffffff

No comments: