Wednesday, October 29, 2008

half of the day

France, lunch time

My stomach is upset. I think it is due to the antibiotic bombs that I am taking. I don't like to take any medications, but when things don't go away by themselves, I have to surrender to the pharmaceutical industry...this is the case....In any case, I normally eat as healthier as I can, but today, even with my stomach not being happy, I couldn't resist to have a vegetarian sandwich also filled with...................french fries :-)!!! It was so good! sometimes I just need to spoil myself.

I also spent the past hour surfing on couchsurf, the website that La Femme suggested me to meet some people around here for a coffee or a drink. It seems that the majority of people are just passing by this place, more than living here...But anyway, I registered and we will see what it comes out of that. Plus, tonight I plan to go again to the gym, tomorrow I have the French course and so step by step hopefully I will make some additional nice friend! I have to admit that I have a bit of prejudices about people signing up for things on internet...I always feel that it can be risky, you can meet some psycho and plus maybe a lot of people use it to find new dates, online lovers and stuff like that...I know, it is not really an open-minded thought...but can I say? I am an old fashion person. I still think that meeting someone face to face is much better....sometimes anyway, this is not that simple, as I am experiencing now and so maybe a bit of help from internet can be useful....I will keep you posted!

No comments: