Friday, October 24, 2008

missing New York

France, lunch time

I should work, but what I am doing now is so boring, that blogging is more fun....less productive, but more enjoyable...I am listening to a song of the Voxtrot and every time I listen to one of their songs I can't stop my mind from flying back to their concert in New York last year.
It was one of this last minute organized thing. We went there in four. Small theater, friendly atmosphere. It was nice. The acoustic was not that good, but the atmosphere was great! It was looking like being to a party with great live music. This is one of the things I miss of New York, as well as of Amsterdam. The possibility of finding something great and not too expensive to do at every corner, no matter which day of the week it is.

Of course, of New York I also miss the bagels! It seems that the best bagels are from New Jersey (please correct me if I am wrong, this opinion may be highly biased, since it comes from one person from New Jersey). I don't know enough about bagels to be such a good judge, I just know that I would love to enjoy a bagel dipped in a tall soy latte! Oh....I guess it may be a silly thing to miss about a place...

PS I would like so badly to go to see a Opera soon (here, in New York, Amsterdam, anywhere)...Below a beautiful aria from la Butterfly of Puccini...

No comments: