Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I should know better

France, morning

I got to work a few minutes ago. Now, it is 1 pm here. I had a awful night and I wasted my morning for a doctor appointment....at least I could have slept longer....
I should know better to not drink coffee after 5 pm...but yesterday I did it. I needed a bit of boosting before the gym (and I ended up not going to the gym anyway) and so, I had a cup of it around 6.30.
The result has been that I didn't fall asleep till 2 am. I kept moving in my bed without knowing well what to do. Then, when I finally fall asleep, a strong thunderstorm started and since my window was open, it was like having the lightening and the thunders in my room. So, I got up (3 am), went to the bathroom and then close the window, trying to fall asleep again. Then the thunders made my window trembling and making a lot of noise, so that I woke up again at 5 am. At 8 am this morning I woke up to come to work, so I am not sure how much I slept. I look like a zombie....

Let's hope that my afternoon is going to be a bit more productive and that it will stop raining...

4 comments:

GlitterVictim said...

OT: mi piace il tuo Live Traffic Feed, nel caso un giorno mi venisse voglia di copiartelo ti offenderesti?

GlitterVictim said...

Le notti insonni non le auguro a nessuno, recuperare le energie perse durante il giorno senza il sonno รจ un lavoraccio.

fromtheworld said...

ho risposto a questo commento da un'altra parte...mi sono confusa...comunque, certo che lo puoi copiare...e' ganzo no???

fromtheworld said...

ed infatto sono qui in coma, che neanche dopo aver bevuto due caffe' mi ripiglio....