Sunday, October 26, 2008

Me talk pretty one day

France, morning

We changed the time here. It is sad, because it will get dark earlier. As every sunday, I am taking it easy. It is a beautiful day outside. Maybe later I will go to the botanical garden to read a book and check if there is any frog......I love the week end! I can do whatever I want at any time I want without the need of rushing anywhere!!!

Yesterday I was in the mood for book shopping (well, I am almost always in a mood for book shopping....I also ordered two books from Amazon yesterday...), so I went to the English book store and I bought the book from Sedaris "Me talk pretty one day". I was so excited about that book. I heard so much about it and everyone who told me something about the book was suggesting me to read it because it is great.....I don't see what it is funny in this book. I actually found it to be quite sad. I know that I have a weird sense of humor, but this book is not funny at all to me. I only read 3 chapters, so maybe it will get better in the next ones, but for now, it is sad....which is the opposite of what I heard from anyone else who read it...am I that weird???

No comments: