Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my room and this first apartment

Montpellier (France), night

These are a few pictures of the place where I live now...I have to say that from these pictures the common areas (shower place, toilet place and kitchen) look less small than they actually are....

My room (which is nice and sunny, especially after having improved it with some Ikea furniture)

The kitchen (which as I said is much much smaller but taken from these angles looks better)


Beside everything we also have in this small space two different kind of trash bins (I moved them outside the door because together with my roommate and I, thanks to the trash, we also have a lot of different kind of animals that use the small vital place of the kitchen), plastic flower (which have been fortunately removed) and an old oven that none was using since we have a microwave and anyway there is not too much space to cook.

This space is shared between me and my roommate. If she is in the kitchen, I can't go, since we wouldn't fit both in there except if I would stand on top of her (which is actually not one in my present or future plans) or her on me (which fortunately doesn't seem to be in her plans either).

Finally, the entrance of the shower place with the shower and the sink.....I forgot to take a picture also of the toilet place....The shower is in the kitchen basically and if we are not careful enough together with washing the floor of the shower place when we take a shower, we also wash the floor of the kitchen (which I admit may have some advantage on saving time on the cleaning....)

No comments: