Monday, June 16, 2008

Bagel and guacamole

Montpellier (France), evening let's say

I keep thinking about my skype chat with Vasco today. He wrote me if I was planning to run this evening (I have been quite lazy lately). I wrote him back that it could have been a good idea, considering my lunch. He imagined me eating sausages and beans for lunch and he obviously couldn't figure me have such a lunch. So, he asked me what I actually had for lunch.
This is what I answered him: a bagel, with guacamole sauce and chips after.
And he started with "what"?
And I didn't know which part of that he didn't understand since I love bagels, I like guacamole and I have to stay away from chips to avoid to eat an entire package in 5 seconds.
From then on he started with a completely absurd and funny chat about not knowing what the guacamole and the bagels are, and he was so funny, that even if I was in the office at work, in a room full of people, I couldn't stop laughing....

He can be quite funny when he is in the mood :-)

No comments: