Thursday, June 26, 2008

stress effects

Montpellier (France), evening

Because I was stressed today:

- I bite my nails, so that now they are short and ugly
- I ate an entire package of chips, so my stomach is upset and for sure I am not healthier than before to eat that
- I behaved like a totally unfriendly spinster, which doesn't for sure improve my relationships here.......................

I should learn to manage the stress in a better way. I should find a course of Yoga (but it makes me sleep, I already tried. I liked the Bikram yoga, but they don't seem to have it here and beside now it is 32C here, so no desire to be in a warm room) or Pilates (I liked that) or/and meditation (if it doesn't involve religion and how to try to reach God, because that is not for me for sure).

No comments: