Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I don't believe it

France, night

Ok, I know, I am not really smart. I complain a lot about the lack of sleep and then I am still here...But I have an excuse for it. I just found this about the Bestierare (great name!!!):

I don't believe that Elio Germano even sings and not only acts (but he doesn't really move like someone who has the rap in his veins, but it looks like he has a lot of fun singing). And musically the songs are not even bad. I like the rhythm of "prima va a chi la gira"....it reminds me of the song of the Articolo31 about the "Maria".
So, this is the reason why I am still awake. I started to listen to the songs and so...still here. Now I am seriously going to bed.....

I don't know anything about MySpace...but is it like a blog? and what is the difference from a simple blog like this?

No comments: