Friday, June 27, 2008

The Garden State

Montpellier (France), night

I am watching a lot of movies lately. And after a few crappy movie, this evening I saw one that I liked. One of this movie that I don't know in some way makes me feel in peace with the entire world. It is just nice. Weird maybe, but nice, not pretending.

And almost at the end of the movie she (one of the main characters) asks to the main character "how are you feeling?" and he answes simply "safe, when I am with you I feel so safe, like I am home".

I had that feeling. I had that. I want to have it back. Because it is a wonderful feeling. The world can collapse next to you and you feel safe. Yes, I had that. And I remember that as one of the most precious feeling I had. If you find someone who makes you feel like that, who makes you feel home, you should make sure to keep it as long as you can.

No comments: