Wednesday, June 11, 2008

sex and the city, high heels and addictions

France, evening

That's it. I have to recognize it. I am seriously addicted to sex and the city. Plus, I am a weirdo. As people who got a bit more in contact with me here already noticed (and didn't have any problem in telling me that).
Anyway, since I left my Sex and the city dvds in Italy, I had no choice that looking on internet for video/articles/blogs. I ended up on this blog entry and I thought of me (meaning that I should probably practice following this video and the tips of this blog) and of my sister (exactly the opposite of me. Able to walk on stiletto heels also on the most improbable street). Check it out, it is quite cool

and this is for crying a bit. It is for when you are abroad, alone, thinking of what you miss, your friends, the places you feel home, the people with whom you feel home, the big love, the big fights, the laughs, the hopes, the challenges of a new life. When you see a life passing by and you feel you are not really living it because you have none to share it with. Nothing to say. I am a dreamer and I still dream of lifting my head like at the end of the last episode of SATC and find that right man where I would never expect to see him, there for me. Just because he wants me. And I can watch this video over and over and over.




But the movie...the movie is a diluted version of what it was the tv series. And Big. Come on, in the movie he is too good. He is so good that is not credible. I mean ok that he is in love for Carrie, crazy in love...but he is just too perfect. Even when he doesn't show up at the wedding, actually it was not as bad as he used to be. It was a nice movie and I enjoyed it, but Big changed too much.

No comments: