Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Frenchies and the shoes

Montpellier (France), morning

I don't know how they can. I feel in pain just looking at them. But no, here it seems that everyone is doing well wearing incredible flat shoes with no sole. I have to always wear a support in my shoes ok. But that is not the point, the point is that if these French girls were walking bare foot, it would probably be better for their feet and their back, at least according to what physicians always say. But not, they all walk kilometers and kilometers in these flat shoes, which seem to me to be even more uncomfortable that high heel shoes. You try them on and you feel you have nothing under your feet, so when you walk you can feel whatever little stone or anything that is on the floor. Beside, you are so close to the floor that if by any chance you step on a dog shit (which wouldn't be a rare fact here, since dog shit is everywhere), your feet would end up cover with it.....which is quite disgusting, and I guess it would be disgusting even for the low hygiene standard of here....

However, super flat or not super flat shoes, as I wrote in one of my first blog last year, the Frenchies are able to look good and sexy no matter what they wear....

No comments: