Sunday, September 7, 2008

why doesn't the Pope shut up sometimes?

France, afternoon

I was going out, when I decided to give a glimpse at the news. I saw this news and I couldn't avoid to write a blog about it (from "Il Corriere della Sera")

Il Papa a Cagliari: «Serve una nuova generazione di politici cattolici»

This means: "The Pope in Cagliari said that we need a new generation of catholic politicians".....isn't politics supposed to be separated from the Church? I know that in Italy this not what it really happens, but this Pope is really starting to annoy me. Can he just do his work and consider that in Italy not everyone is catholic and not everyone is even religious? and leave the politics to politicians since in Italy we have already enough problems without his help?

No comments: