Thursday, September 4, 2008

caught with the hands in the jam

France, night

I am not sure if the title of this blog makes any sense in English. It does in Italian and I just put there the "word by word" translation.
In any case, it means that today during my working hours, in the afternoon, I decided to take a break and write a short blog. I was inspired. The blog became rather long and while I was writing my boss walked in. Unfortunately, I give my shoulders to the door, so when I realized he was in the room and that he probably saw me writing a blog (or anyway doing something that was in no way related to work), it was too late. Result, I got an incredibly guilty face. So just in case he may have thought that I was actually doing something complicated that he couldn't figure out at my computer, thanks to my face he got for sure instantly convinced that I was playing around. Not only I got a guilty face, I also turned red and got incredibly sweaty.
Basically, he caught me with the hands in the jam.
Of course, I didn't finish to write the blog of this afternoon. This is why it is not posted here.

No comments: