Thursday, September 4, 2008

uuuuurrgggggg

France, night

I have this passion for feet (as you can see from the pictures of the left of this blog). For my feet above all, but then I like to look at others people feet too (and comment on them). Feet attract my curiosity.
So, because lately I have problems to fall asleep and because I spend a lot of time in front of the computer (I know, it is bad), I was looking for blogs about feet....and then I found this horrendous, disgusting blog of an Italian guy completely fetish about feet...Urg, it was so horrible. Now certainly I will have more problems to fall asleep.

There are certainly weirdo out there. The main problem is that these people may hide their weirdness quite well and so you start dating them and maybe even like them and maybe even go further and think that yeah, why not, maybe you can have something with him (or her), just to end up realizing that this person is a freak. A freak dressed up as a nice guy/girl....and what to do then? run as fast as you can as far as you can?

I wonder if I am part of the freak category too....probably....I hope at least to not be part of the freaky scary category too....that would be bad.

No comments: