Monday, September 15, 2008

definitively sick

France, night

I got so sick....from so and so of a few hours ago, now I am definitively really sick. I have the full package of a flu: sore throat, my nose is close, my head feels empty and heavy at the same time, my eyes are burning...and tomorrow I have a dinner with a colleague of mine and his family. And I was really looking forward to this dinner....We basically collaborate since 2003. He was in Madagascar, I was in Germany, then he was in Vietnam and I was first in Holland and then in the USA. Now suddenly, we are both here living in the same city in France. We never met, and tomorrow would have been the day.

But he also has a one year old kid. I can't have a dinner with them and risk to make his kid sick............arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggg

Hope to feel better by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Piccola said...

I was sick last week because I went to my friends sons soccer match and he was sneezing and sneezing and the next morning I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose...bleh! This is the time of year when kids get sick because they are just starting school and spreading germs. I hope you feel better soon!

I did a bikini wax once at the Bliss Spa in NYC and shortly after I had an appointment with the Dr. and she scolded and lectured me on how bad it is to remove the hair from that area because it is there for a purpose. She scared me enough that I never did it again. I just groom myself. I do have to say that it was so itchy afterwards when it grew back. It was really awful!

fromtheworld said...

Still sick...unfortunately....I know it is going to go away soon, but it is just annoying since I have a lot of things to do in these days.
I heard that waxing the bikini area is not really wise, because it is an area that easily get infected. But I also don't like to wear a bikini (either in the summer or at the swimming pool) with hair coming out from every side. So, normally once a month I get a bikini wax on an extremely limited area....that was what I was thinking to get yesterday too..