Sunday, September 7, 2008

Insomnia

France, morning

I never suffered of insomnia. Not so bad at least. Now, I do.
I am currently smelling of onions. Yesterday I bought this exfoliating product at the body shop and when I smelled, it was nice. Apparently the combination of the product with my skin makes me smell like onions. Which is not what I was planning to smell of.

Back to my insomnia. I am not sure that this decision of taking some distance from some past things (and so people too) was really a great idea. Everybody thinks is good. Oh, yeah, it will help you to clarify your mind, and bla bla bla. Actually, I feel like shit. I don't sleep. I am in panic most of the times and I am not seeing things in a different way of how I was looking at them yesterday or before.

This smell of onions is quite disturbing...maybe I should take another shower......

No comments: