Thursday, January 22, 2009

vespa

France, evening

Viva la vespa!!!!
I am a fan of vespa, even if I never had one. I think it looks so cool! I just love it. The first time I will live in a place for longer than a year, I will invest in getting a vespa. I am actually trying to get one here, but so far I saw only old crappy scooters. I will keep looking in the next days/weeks. I need a transportation that is not a bike or a car, so even a scooter could go. Just to easily get to the beach, without needing to bike an hour.

Once I even participated to a vespa meeting. I enjoyed it so much. My second "real" boyfriend always had a vespa since I met him. It was a plus point for him :-). He actually has and had such a cool vespas. So, I went to this vespa meeting with him and there were so many vespas, I could get crazy. Anyway, here I know I can't hope for too much fortune. However, an old vespa 50 would perfectly do for me and would make me really happy...so I still hope to have some luck in my search....

Anyway, if you want to laugh a bit and enjoying looking for a vehicle and driving a scooter or a really cool vespa check this out



or in a longer, funnier version on this link... and check what they got to eat :-)

2 comments:

Piccola said...

There is a Vespa store here close to my home in Portland and there is a pink Vespa that I love so much!! I really want it, but it's an expense that will have to wait for better times. I hope you will have your Vespa soon!

fromtheworld said...

A pink vespa....that sounds nice!!! Did you ever try to drive one of them? I almost killed myself when I tried it :-)