Sunday, January 11, 2009

strong

France, morning

I wish I was as strong as my mom, who is a rock and always find I don't know from where the energy to rise again. Instead, I love anyone else more than myself. I give all myself to people I love, till when nothing is left for me anymore. How can we allow someone to destroy us so much sometimes? how can we do this to ourselves?

I try to smile, but my eyes are so sad, so open and so honest that everyone can know how I feel just looking at me.

Everyone I talk to lately keep saying "if it is meant to be...". I don't believe in this philosophy at all. I don't believe in destiny. I believe in fighting for what it matters to you. Believing in destiny means that nothing is under your responsibility and things go the way they should go. No, I really don't bite this philosophy.

I am happy that my close friends and family seem to have realized that I need their help now just to keep going.

My song of today

No comments: