Saturday, February 9, 2008

today

Lucca (Italy), morning

Today I am really sad. Yesterday I felt hopeless, like I am moving moving, but nothing changes and I always find the way lately to take the wrong decisions. Or maybe the right decisions that at the moment seem all wrong. And of course, my first way to deal with sadness is to be inside, crying all day and night. So, this morning my face and eyes look swollen and red like if I have been drinking and partying all night long, which is not the case at all. My mind instead feels empty. I guess I have to force myself to go out, because I don't see anything good coming out of this. Maybe I can go with my mum to Florence to see some dress for my sister's wedding. My mum would like to see how much dresses cost in this place:
www.blunauta.it

No comments: