Thursday, February 21, 2008

gym

Italy, afternoon

Today someone told me that my blog is depressing. Well, I know that it is depressing. But it just reflects the way I feel and my thoughts. I can't help. It is like a therapy for myself. Like talking to a friend freely, without being afraid of being judged, nothing. It is helpful for me to write about what I have in my mind and how I feel, so I guess my blog will remain in this shape until my mood (or my life, or even better both) will improve.

This morning I had a job interview at the EGO wellness center, basically the best gym we have here around. It is the best in terms of people working there, courses, structure, things offered. I brought them my CV since I knew that they were looking for someone. And yesterday they called me to have an interview today. Basically the point is that I would have been the perfect person for the job if I only would have liked to have a long term contract. Of course when I told them that I am planning to leave again by the summer (depending on fundings available and things like this, but it would be my general plan), they said that it would be a problem, since they make contracts of at least one year. So, they asked me if I would be interested in teaching spinning, since I have the certificate, in case they will need someone for a substitution (how often can this happen?) or to substitute someone at the bar of the gym...This is of course something that may happen or not. The only thing that they offered me, which seems a bit more possible to happen, is that in April they will probably have two weeks of promotion for which they will need more people to help. They should decide something about it in the next 2-3 weeks and then they will let me know.
It would be better than nothing.

Beside, I miss the USA for a bit of things....

No comments: