Sunday, February 17, 2008

the obvious way to meet the right person for you in Italy

Lucca (Italy) evening

Yesterday I had a thought when I came back from the movie theater. The best place to find the right person for you in Italy is to have a car accident (a motorbike or a scooter accident seems to work too). The movie of yesterday: Muccino meets the person he will find out to be in love with thanks to a car accident (movie Parlami d'amore). The new movie with Raul Bova (which I haven't seen, but you see how they meet just from the preview): Raul Bova meets the girl he will fall in love for thanks to a car/scooter accident. Another movie, Il mio miglior nemico, Muccino again. Again the same scenario (but if I am not wrong, he has a vespa, which is much better than a scooter). And I am sure that the more I think about, the more examples I am going to find.
Now, I had a car/scooter accident. I was on the scooter, I was 18 years old. The men driving the car probably around 40. He didn't stop when he should have had to and he drove directly into my scooter. Not only he was not certainly looking like Muccino or Raul Bova, but he was also not nice (he didn't care about how I was doing, I was not able to move and he wanted me to move from there so that he could pass and leave me there), not caring (he never called me when I was at the hospital to know how I was doing) and for sure he was not the right person for me.
So, how many car/scooter accident should a person have to meet the right person? I got two ankles surgery from my car/scooter accident and in terms of interesting people met thanks to this, the total is zero. I hope that the only way to meet the right person is not only like that...I start to have an age in which these kind of accident can have bad consequences on my health....

No comments: