Friday, February 8, 2008

REVOLUTION part 2

Lucca (Italy), night

I feel that the revolution is inside me. I saw the movie "Into the wild again". I feel I have to leave, I feel I have to get lost in some way. Not physically lost of course, but lost inside, with no direction, without mental obligations, things I feel I have to do, to say, to wear, to think. Lost or free actually, even better. I am too affected by other's people moods here. And I am closing myself off more and more. Which is not good.
I can make a trip. But where? My dream is Patagonia, Chile, Argentina. But I am also feeling so weak, so tired, so insecure, so scared, that I am afraid of having a "colpo di testa", doing something in a rush and then not actually improving the way I feel, but just making myself even more stressed. I don't want to cut my relationship with the people who I consider important in my life, but I need to be able to put some distance between me and them, so that they cannot affect me so much like now.
Where? where can I go and feel safe and take some time for me and just for me?
There are too many beautiful things in the worlds to see and we always spend too much time worrying about minimal, unimportant things that we make necessary to our happiness.

No comments: