Sunday, May 31, 2009

where is the police?

France, morning

My new neighbours passed every limit last night. They woke me up at 4.30 am with laud music. They woke up not just me, but a bunch of people. At 5 am I called the police the first time. They said they would come to take care of the thing. At 5.15 am the person who lives in the apartment above mine started to shout to stop the music. At 5.45 am I called the police again. They told me that they were very busy, but they would have sent someone. At 7 am I went downstairs and shout "stop the music fucking asshole". The music stopped for about two seconds. At 7.30 am, I called the police for the third time. They told me they didn't send anyone yet, but they will do it soon.

I didn't manage to sleep since 4.30 am. And it is only 10 days that I am in my new apartment, which for the rest is great. It is the third time that something like this happens. The music come from the apartment next to mine in the next building. I have no idea of what it is the ring bell. I have no energy and I am very very tired. It is a week that for one reason or the other I can't manage to sleep. I can't face to move to another apartment again. It is the third time I move in a year. I have no idea on what to do anymore.

My mom, who is here visiting me, told me "I can't see a solution"....very encouraging...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for you!! Good luck. And i will be in MPL until Wednesday night if you want to get together.....

fromtheworld said...

Last night I slept very very good, fortunately!!!
Welcome back here. Tomorrow is a bit busy for me in the morning in late afternoon (after 6pm), but for the rest is ok. Wednesday I have no plans so far. I will be happy to meet you downtown, when it works well for you too. Let me know!

Portlandier said...

Oh no! I hate loud neighbors. And who does that at 5am and doesn't think about other people? Hopefully this doesn't happen everynight.