Sunday, May 17, 2009

half here, half there

France, night

I am watching The sound of music. I never saw it before. I liked it. It is a nice warm movie. But I thought that they could avoid a song when he finally tells Maria that he loves her. I mean the man you love tells you that he loves you and what do you do? Instead of kissing or at least hugging him or saying something like "I love you too", what does she do in the movie? starts to sing. Totally out of place, sorry.

I started the moving from one apartment to the other. I got the feeling that the more things I was moving to the new apartment, the more things I had to move. Like if things in my apartment were multiplying while I was going to the new place. I don't like moving. I am excited for the new place, I like it, it is bigger than the apartment I am in now, but the whole thing of moving makes me also very sad. I have so many memories here. Nice memories. Memories of a past that flu away too fast. It seems so little since I am here, and instead, it is almost a year. I am not done with the moving. Every little object I move, makes me thinking of something. So, it takes forever.

Will I ever find a place where to stay a bit longer, without needing to pack my things every few months?

No comments: