Friday, May 22, 2009

Lifting up mood

France, night

The last days have been very very hard for me. It is already hard to cope with the fact that this is the last month in which I get a decent salary, then I will be on a very low salary for the next four months and then nothing. On top of this, the story of the apartment didn't improve my mood and today I was working on something that brought me back to very very painful memories.

Definitively a difficult day today.
So, I went to the dvd renting place and I got a nice girly comedy "Miss Congeniality". I like it, it is so relaxing. I remember that a friend of mine from Germany was always saying that she liked this movie and that she found it relaxing. It is. So, now my mood is better. And I hope to sleep and sleep well tonight.

PS. I never saw Miss Congeniality 2. Is it good?

2 comments:

Portlandier said...

Number two is good two! Different a little bit from the first but good. Sometimes movies like that make you feel good and you can forget about drama in our lives.

fromtheworld said...

Thanks for the advice, I am going to watch it then!