Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The party

France, morning

The party was not mine, was of the one of my neighbour. I change apartment and I keep finding very noisy neighbour. I think I don't get the party time here. For late as a party can start in Italy, it never starts later than 11.30pm. Here a party can start at 1am. I was already in bed by that time last night, when I suddenly woke up because I felt like someone was partying in my apartment. Very laud music and talks. The problem of having such a good unemployment system, is that a lot of people work for a year and then get unemployment money for the next two years. Which means, there are too many people who absolutely don't do anything for living and they spend their time drinking, partying and sleeping (the last is fine with me, since it doesn't bother me at all if they sleep all the time). My past neighbour spent most of his days sleeping during the day and partying or playing music at night (for my joy). My current neighbour seems to move along the same lines.
At 3am last night I didn't know what to do anymore and I was thinking to call the Police. I wonder why anyone protested. I was very very frustrated and of course, I have to work during the day....my head feels just empty and heavy at the same time....

My boss told me next time, if there will be a next time even if I hope for the contrary, to ring their bell, explain them that I can't sleep once. If they don't get it, explain them in other terms that they are bothering me and if they still don't get it, call the police.
But here police doesn't get involved even for more serious things, imagine if they would move in the middle of the night for someone making noise......

Anyway, it was very frustrating.
Total hours sleep: less than 6.
And I am very late for work!

No comments: