Saturday, May 23, 2009

A cozy saturday

France, morning

My plan for today was to wake up not too late and go to the writing course downtown. We have a long week end here, since thursday was holidays and in this long week end there is the book festival, with a lot of authors available for signing their books, talk to people etc. Together with this there are also activities for free, like the writing course/stage I wanted to attend this morning. Of course, I woke up late (which is good) and so I missed it.

Very hot and humid here in these days. Fortunately my new apartment is not getting hot too. I am actually wearing a sweater, while to go outside I have to dress like in the middle of the summer. I have to work today, but I don't feel like. So, I think I will just take a relaxing day to enjoy my apartment a bit. I like I lot this new place. I met the guy who lives in front of me yesterday. He is a very nice person. I met him in a weird situation. He basically locked himself outside his apartment and was trying to break in. Because of the noise he was making, I opened the window of my door to check if there was a thief that in the middle of the day was trying to break in that apartment. And so I recognized him as the guy who actually lives in the apartment (I saw him once getting out of there). I gave him my hammer to help him to break into his apartment. Poor guy. He succeeded finally.

Because of this long week end the situation with my old apartment and the agency is still not solved. I guess I have to wait for next week. It is a very bad month for money. I also didn't get a 200$ check that I should have got weeks ago for an interview I got from Animal Planet when I was in the USA. I wonder if I will even see those money.......

But for today, not bad thoughts (at least I will try) and just some relax!
Too bad I don't have anyone to come rollerblading with me. Even if it is very hot, I would like to go rollerblading with someone. I loved when in Germany I was going rollerblading with the olandesino and a friend of us...and then after rollerblading we were always going for a very good ice cream (well, sorbet for me, since I can't have milk or cream)! It was so good!!!

No comments: