Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am in love

France, evening

I am in love. Completely, totally. After Amsterdam (you can never forget your first love), I love living here. I met a friend of mine today at 7pm. We were in a park, sitting on a statue, basking in the sun, like reptiles. It was so nice. Everyone was outside, enjoying the beautiful day.
A lot of things do not work here (e.g., finding an apartment is crazy, the amount of time people spend on a strike here is crazy), but France has for sure a lot of positive points (I will list them in another post, now I have to go out) and the South of France has even more positive points, the good weather on top of everything.

I have to work really hard to find the money to stay here longer. I don't want to go to live somewhere else (except maybe if it is San Francisco or Utrecht or Amsterdam). I really like being here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like being here too.. but money is tough = (