Saturday, February 14, 2009

what is it going on?

France, evening

I have no idea what it is going on. I can't see my old post anymore. I can see them if I click on each topic or on the title of each post separately, ma when I go on view blog, I see only the later bar.....is someone is reading this post and checking my blog, could let me know if they see the older post on the main page of the view blog or not???

And if any of you has any advice concerning what it is going on, it is welcomed!

Nevermind...it magically reappeared...

2 comments:

Piccola said...

No problems here, everything looks just fine. :-)

fromtheworld said...

Thanks...I don't know what happened and so I didn't know if it was just a problem on my computer or on the blogsphere or what....but now everything seems to work!