Friday, February 20, 2009

No more French for today please

France, evening

I am deadly tired. It is only 8.30pm and I could go to bed now. Actually, I could have gone to bed hours ago. Around 4 pm this afternoon my brain decided that for today it already took too much French and so it wouldn't be willing to speak French anymore for the rest of the day. This can be a source of problem if you have the preparation of a job interview with your current bosses who speak French to you and explain you how you can improve your work and do better at the interview in French.
I am feeling that my brain is saturated. Does it happen to others too? like you learn too much in one day or you get too many information that the brain goes click, done. Nothing enters in there anymore and nothing goes out. If you are still at work, discussing work, it can be a bit embarrassing. I hope that my brain will re-start properly tomorrow...it is like when your computer suddenly without warning shut down and you feel like "ok, all my data, my life is in there....what am I going to do now?". I felt like this today when my brain called for holidays. So, I just followed it. I left work and walk back home. I had the most disgusting dinner that it is possible to imagine (mashed potatoes from a box with ragu' sauce and salad...yeah, I feel ashamed for this...) and now I am going to read my book (if my brain can take this...)....

And finally tomorrow is WEEK END!!!!!

No comments: