Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Anger

France, evening

I am thinking that for my own health, it would be good if I just stop working and I hit the gym for a spinning session to release some bad energy.
I am angry. Madly angry. Pissed off actually. In a total bad mood. And I don't like anger and I don't like to be angry. Anger doesn't produce anything good most of the times and it affects me a lot. I hate being angry. And I hate even more being angry at someone, so most of the time I avoid to show it. The end result is that my anger eats myself inside out. I am not sure if it would be healthier if I would just have an anger explosion and I would say laud what makes me so angry, so that I would recognize it and possibly get over or if I should just wait that it will pass.

Gym sounds like the best solution. I really don't like anger...
The moon is amazing tonight! Absolutely beautiful.

I don't even have a good book to read to calm down, since I just finished the first book of the Millennium Trilogy (and I loved it) and I am waiting to get the second.

2 comments:

Portlandier said...

Work out! It always helps.

fromtheworld said...

It helped....but my mind works against any kind of relaxation lately...