Thursday, February 19, 2009

full life

France, morning

This morning I woke up at 5.30am. A friend of mine who was visiting me had to catch a train early in the morning. I liked to walk around in the early morning, when it is still dark and the city starts to wake up (really slowly around here). One the way back I saw a beautiful sunshine.
One of the best thing here is the weather. It is simply fantastic.
In the last days I had this friend of mine visiting. Beside the fact that he was a great company and really easy going, he made me realize how much I like to live here. There are so many things to do, so many places to walk, a lot of nice and friendly people to talk to and with the right company everything is even better. He also came to work with me and everyone was friendly and the atmosphere nice, like if we were not only in a work environment, but also among friends.
I hope he enjoyed to spend some days here. I am pretty sure he liked here.
I don't know where I will go next, it will depend a lot on my working and private life, but for sure I will miss living here.
I guess life is really beautiful sometimes!

PS. I still didn't manage to get a vespa. They are so expensive here!!!
PPS. This friend of mine who just visited me defined me an "hopeless romantic" with commitment fear. I thought that it didn't sound very good....but at the end, I think it is true and so I think I like this definition for myself (and I am working on the commitment fear)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Sometimes a place doesn't seem so bad when someone you enjoy time with is with you.